Thursday, September 11, 2014

A day at the track with...Number 217 Tyler Foster

    Tyler Foster is a really awesome rider out of Arizona who has been shredding at the track  for 15 years. He wants to fight fires on the weekdays and live at the track on the weekends. He has a passion for riding like I have never seen. When I asked him questions he gave answers that I honestly didn't expect.  He strives to get better and he never gives up.






Why do you ride?
I ride because there is nothing else that gets me that pumped, going fast or hitting a jump that big or going that high. Hard question haha
Who do you like to ride with?
I like to ride with anyone that enjoys riding. Mostly because I can learn from the other person or they can learn from me to become faster and a better rider.
What is your favorite part about riding?
 Everything! Its all about having fun, all your trouble thoughts or worries go away because you can't think about that at the same time. Riding takes focus and concentration especially when racing. Its a fast sport, so no room to think about other things.
What is the scariest part about riding?
The scariest part about riding , well i guess the scariest part is crashing, but you never know when that is going to happen haha
Who is your favorite rider?
Im going to stay local, a guy named Travis Tillery. Lives in Arizona and just finished the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motorcross Series Wasn't ever a top guy , but he always gave it one hell of a try, never gave up. Did what he could with the money he and the sponsors. He just loves the sport a lot and he's a humble guy who is faster than shit. He helps people out, a great friend, and a great mentor.
If you could ride with one person who would it be?
I would ride with Dean Wilson because he is funny and seems like a cool guy! Always as a good attitude even when things don't go his way.
How has riding impacted your life?
Riding impacted my life because I have such a passion for it. I absolutely love riding and watching the sport.
What is the story behind the number 217?
The story behind 217. Well always liked the numbers 2 and 7. I had the number 22 and 7 at one point. So i thought of 227 but that is Cole Martinez's number and i didn't know if a 217 so i picked it!


    Foster is a great rider who loves the sport probably more than anything. He will grow as a rider and a young man with the talent an handwork he puts in riding and his everyday life. As riders always say " I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I'll be dammed if I'm not trying my hardest."

No comments:

Post a Comment