Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I still have not been to the track

I started this blog with the intentions of driving down to the track on the weekends and writing a story for each rider I see. Who inspired them to ride a dirt bike and why they love to ride. Things of that such, but I have not been able to do that much. I did however, go to two rounds of Supercross and I have taken some pretty good pictures. I pray that one day I can take this pictures from the dirt not the stands, but for now this is allI got.
 This is Ryan Dungey. He is one of my favorite riders because he tries his best and never gives himself enough credit. He always thinks he can do better and I know he can. I see a lot more wins for this rider.
 This picture I took and edited. I love this picture because in the sport of Supercross there is a lot of contact between riders and their bikes. Most of the time riders will collide and one will fall and the other will keep going. In this picture the kind gentleman helped the other rider up off the ground and made sure he was okay before he got back on his bike and finished the race. These riders are the reason whyI love this sport. They are passionate about the sport and they are kind enough to lose a few spots in line to help up a fellow rider. (these riders did collide and fall, but the rider helping the guy on the ground could of kept going. Instead he helped out. Good job dude.)
 This is a cool picture I think. It is Dean Wilson out in front. I thought it was cool because it shows how a head a rider really is. We see on the television screen that a rider is behind by 1.2 seconds and we think that it is easy to catch up. THIs picture shows that one second is really not too close at all.
I really like this picture because you can see the intensity of the rider ahead in the dirt at the bottom of the picture. The roost they call it. It is kind of hard to see, but I love how it makes the picture look. It adds a little something  so it is not just a rider in the dirt. haha

This picture is kind of blurry, but from the stands, this is the best I got. haha This is Eli Tomac, he is a rider who I enjoy watching.

Getting to take this pictures from the dirt will be a journey I will never forget. I got myself to excited the other day when I got an email from a photographer. It had nothing to do with taking pictures , but I thought if I had gotten the opportunity to ask him about how he got to where he is today then he could give me a foot in the right direction. I think I thought that it was going to be that easy. I haven't gotten a reply back yet, but we will see. I could get one in six months and be on that journey already.
That is it for now guys. Noting to exciting, but things are looking up for me and my road to Supercross.

No comments:

Post a Comment